ROUTER TRANSIT BACKPACK
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the ROUTER TRANSIT BACKPACK in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,590 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 18, 2019 5:24:56 AM EDT
FlexVent Back Panel
Endorsed by the ACA
- Sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Compatible with 17" laptops
- Removable waist belt
- Secondary compartment for books and binders
- Comfortable, padded top and face haul handle
- Front compartment has internal organization with a fleece-lined media pocket, secure zippered pocket and elastic webbing for cord management
- Dedicated fleece-lined laptop compartment protects laptop from bumps and falls
- Internal mesh zippered pocket
- Padded, fleece-lined tablet sleeve located in the front compartment for quick access
- Two external vertical zippered pockets
- The FlexVent™ suspension system features custom injection-molded shoulder straps, a padded mesh back panel with a spine channel and a wicking lumbar panel.
- Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Two water bottle pockets made with Teksever fabric discreetly hold their contents
- External fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses or electronics
- 41L (2502in³)
- 1600g (3lb 8oz)
- Lifetime warranty
"The best crag pack TNF has done by a long shot." Peter Croft TNF rock climber who executed a historic free-solo ascent of the Astroman on Washington Column Yosemite. This versatile top-loading pack is purpose-built for sport-climbing perfection whether you're ...