Click For Fullscreen
PHD SNOWBOARD LIGHT
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the PHD SNOWBOARD LIGHT in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
STORES - Available as of November 25, 2015 5:55:42 PM EST
<dl class="retail-store-js [selected]" data-retail-store-number="[retailStoreNumber]"> <dt><div class="found-store-name store-entry-js">[storeName]</div></dt> <dt><div class="store-entry-stock-js" data-retail-store-number="[retailStoreNumber]"></div></dt> <dd><span class="city-js">[city]</span>, <span class="state-js">[state]</span></dd> </dl>
The best-fitting, most technical snowboard sock from SmartWool designed for mild conditions on the mountain. Constructed with strategically placed mesh panels to regulate temperature and improve moisture management. Flat knit toe improves durability at high-impact areas. Sock features 66% merino wool, 32% nylon, 2% elastane. Overall 14” height.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- 1x1 ribbed welt, 1x1 ribbed leg
- 14" overall height
- Sizes: S (3-5.5), M (6-8.5), L (9-11.5), XL (12-14.5)
- 66% merino wool, 32% nylon, 2% elastane
- light cushion