Click For Fullscreen
PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT MINI
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the PHD OUTDOOR LIGHT MINI in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Intended to be worn with lower profile hiking boots and shoes, this low-rise sock is ideal for day hikes. Designed with a slight cushion, strategically placed mesh vents improve temperature and moisture regulation as your feet heat up. Ribbed cuff. SmartWool sock features 69% merino wool, 29% nylon, and 2% elastane. 3.75" overall height.
- New 4 Degree Elite Fit System uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Patent pending ReliaWool Technology in high impact areas provides the longer lasting protection to keep feet comfortable
- Strategically placed mesh ventilation zones provide ventilation for temperature and moisture management
- Flat knit durable toe seam for high burst strength
- Double layer 1x1 ribbed welt
- 3.75" overall height
- Sizes: S (3-5.5), M (6-8.5), L (9-11.5), XL (12-14.5)
- 69% merino wool, 29% nylon, 2% elastane
- light half cushion