notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the WOMEN’S METROPOLIS PARKA II (NEW) in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,890 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 22, 2018 6:08:44 AM EDT
- Warm down-insulated jacket with contoured quilting for waist definition and improved fit
- Removable, snap-off hood
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection
- Two-way front zip
- Covered-zip hand pockets
- Media compatible
- Darts on back waist for shaping
- Rolled-over elastic inner cuffs and hem
- Embroidered logo on chest and back
- 550-fill goose down meets the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
- Avg Weight:
- 850 g (30 oz)
- Center Back:
- 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 55% polyester, 45% nylon with DWR finish
- 83% polyester, 17% nylon with DWR finish
- 100% nylon
- 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
The perfect spring layer for hustling to catch a matinee or hiking through the park in the rain this lightweight and breathable long parka-style jacket with a hood is crafted from waterproof and windproof DryVent™ material that holds up against ...
Navigate the city and dodge any wet weather along the way with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry parka engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable ...
Take on any mission with a chance of showers with this new ultra-soft impossibly dry jacket engineered with Gore-Tex®. Pairing a stretch-woven exterior for extra mobility with an ultra-soft knit interior to keep you warm and comfortable this totally waterproof ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant WindWall® fleece that's durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. The DWR (durable water repellent) finish on this hard-face fleece sheds light rainfall until you can take cover.