Click For Fullscreen
MICA FL 2
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MICA FL 2 in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Recipient of the 2013 Gear of the Year award by Outside Magazine, "Liveable, freestanding three-season tents don't get much lighter than this... We were especially fond of the triangular entryways." Fast-paced overnight excursions call for an ultralight, streamlined tent that maximizes interior space. Double-door, double-vestibule side entry makes it easy for two people to coordinate entering and exiting. Constructed with a mesh canopy and high-low ventilation for enhanced airflow. Waterproof bathtub floor is seam sealed to stop moisture seeping in from the ground. Dialed features, including color-coded poles, make pitching this two-person tent a simple task after a long day of hiking.
Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
- Crossing ridge pole maximizes interior space and provides a dry entrance
- Double door double vestibule
- High-low ventilation
- Hubbed poles and color-coded webbing make for quick, easy setup
- Compatible with Mica 2 Footprint (A3QZ), sold separately
- fly: super-lightweight, high-tenacity nylon ripstop, 1200 mm PU coating, silicone
- mesh: nylon “no-see-um” mesh / floor: lightweight nylon ripstop, 1500 mm PU coating, silicone
- Trail Weight:
- 3 lbs 2 oz (1.41 kg)
- Floor Area:
- 28.3 ft2 (2.6 m2)
- Total Weight:
- 3 lbs 10 oz (1.64 kg)
- Fastpack Weight:
- 2 lbs 8 oz (1.13 kg)
- Vestibule Area:
- 10 ft² (0.93 m²), 10 ft² (0.93 m²)
- Lifetime Warranty