notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VORTEX TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,790 - 9,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 25, 2017 8:17:10 AM EDT
- Fully seam sealed
- Adjustable, detachable hood
- Core-zip vents
- Napoleon pocket
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Internal media security pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Adjustable hem system
- Hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs
- Buddy lift clip [Triclimate™] Zip-in compatible
- [Triclimate™] Zip-in compatible
- body: shell-HyVent™ 2L fox faille Triclimate™-Mini diamond ripstop
- insulation: Triclimate™-Heatseeker 100 g
- lining: shell-Slick mesh Triclimate™-Heli-embossed taffeta
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Warm waterproof and crafted with our FuseForm™ construction to provide integrated abrasion-resistance and reduce weight this hooded jacket features a 100 g insulated body and 80 g insulated sleeves for ample coverage in wet cold weather.