notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S VERTO S6K GLACIER GORE-TEX® BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 4,750 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 25, 2018 5:55:06 AM EDT
Designed for Climbing
- Full-crampon mountaineering boot
- [UPPER] GORE-TEX® waterproof, breathable membrane
- Smartlite® polyurethane (PU) mudguard
- Northotic™ Pro+ premium EVA footbed with gel heel and OrthoLite® forefoot-cushioning pads and TPU Cradle™ support
- [BOTTOM] Stainless steel upper eyelets and locking instep eyelet
- TPU CRADLE™ heel-stability technology with crampon spoiler
- Four-part, co-molded midsole
- Polyurethane (PU) body and EVA heel cushioning
- TPU shank
- Vibram® Mulaz outsole
- Polypropylene lasting board
- 400 g PrimaLoft® insulation
- GTX Durathem waterproof/breathable membrane which has a light amount of Thinsulate Insulation
- *Gift box not available for this item
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 15.4 oz (890 g) / pair: TBD *based on Men’s 9
- Limited one-year warranty
Designed to keep you warmer when navigating from point A to B in wintry conditions this lace-up boot features a waterproof construction to seal out snow and is finished with a TNF Winter Grip® sole and IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs ...
Whether you’re hiking the Southwest’s 770-mile Grand Enchantment Trail or accumulating 4 000-footers in New England you’ll push yourself farther in these incredibly comfortable hiking shoes powered by XtraFoam™ midsole technology. A breathable waterproof Gore-Text® membrane helps feet stay dry ...
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...