Click For Fullscreen
MEN’S ULTRA TRAIL
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S ULTRA TRAIL in in size is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Tackle long runs across rugged, uneven terrain with the protection of a durable, yet lightweight running shoe that's finished with trail-specific Vibram® soles. The Ultra Series is designed to provide critical impact and element protection while eliminating excess weight for unrivaled performance on any terrain. FlashDry™ fibers in the lining and breathable Ultra Airmesh construction manage miosture to reduce chafing and hot spots. Pebax® CRADLE™ technology in the midsole offers exceptional energy return for a springy feel and impact protection for enhanced stability.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- 2014 Runner's World Magazine Best Debut Award Winner
- cipient of Outside Magazine?s 2014 Gear of the Year Award in the trail running category
- Upper: FlashDry™ upper wicks away sweat to keep you dry and reduces risk of blisters
- Lightweight, no-sew upper for superior comfort
- Breathable and protective Ultra Airmesh
- TPU-welded support overlays
- 3M™ reflective tape for visibility
- CRADLE™ technology for proper foot positioning
- Track spike tongue
- 16 mm/8 mm heel/forefoot EVA under foot
- Dual-injection-molded, EVA CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole platform
- Vibram® full-length, trail-specific outsole
- Designed for runners with a neutral stride
- Approx Weight:
- 1/2 Pair: 8.7 oz (246 g) / Pair: 1 lb 1 oz (482 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Limited-one year warranty