MEN'S ULTRA HIKE II MID GORE-TEX®
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S ULTRA HIKE II MID GORE-TEX® in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,700 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 16, 2019 4:23:34 AM EST
Designed for Hiking
- Featuring a revised suite of technologies, the Ultra Hike II is ready for technical terrain
- Upper: TPU cable housing provides rugged, protective midfoot support
- PU-coated leather overlays for protection and support
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® membrane
- Rubberized toe cap and screens for toe and metatarsal-head protection
- Sole Unit: New hike-specific CRADLE™ GUIDE midsole with bottom-loaded PU and an EVA top layer provides load-bearing support
- Updated Ultra Protect™ CRADLE™ technology provides proper heel support
- Vibram® Megagrip outsole for durable sticky traction in all conditions
- Ultra Protect™ shank plate in the midfoot for torsional rigidity and consistent underfoot feel
- Collar lining has wicking FlashDry fibers
- 1 lb 1.3 oz (491 g) based on Men’s 9
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Designed to keep you warmer when navigating from point A to B in wintry conditions this lace-up boot features a waterproof construction to seal out snow and is finished with a TNF Winter Grip® sole and IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs ...
Move fast and light on the trails rain or shine with waterproof Gore-Tex® hiking shoes that features CRADLE™ Guide technology for a natural stride transition and a smooth stable ride. Finished with best-in-class Vibram® soles for stable footing on wet ...
A sturdy new mid-rise waterproof winter boot built with zonal insulation Cradle™ technology and a TNF Winter Grip® outsole to provide lightweight protection stability and traction in the worst conditions. Zonal insulation provides warmth where it's needed most (in the ...