notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S TWEED STANWIX JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 23, 2017 8:14:59 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Synthetic insulated jacket with waterproof technical tweed exterior
- Sleeve gusset for ease of movement
- Fixed hood with lay-flat construction
- Reverse-coil-zip Napoleon pocket
- Sleeve metro-pass pocket and angled side-entry alpine hand pockets
- Reverse-coil center front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Reflective logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 1248 g (44 oz)
- Center Back:
- shell: DryVent™ 100% polyester tech tweed
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 200 g PrimaLoft®
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Boys can stay outside longer in wet cold conditions thanks to ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® our new synthetic technology featuring small round clusters that trap heat and retain warmth. This lightweight jacket offers exceptional thermal insulation and can be stowed ...
Because progressing your technique on the slopes is an all-season endeavor this three-in-one jacket provides the protection you’ll need from opening day through spring corn. The freeride-inspired waterproof HyVent™ hard shell jacket is constructed with fully sealed seams to shut ...