Men’s Trans-Antarctica Expedition Pant
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Trans-Antarctica Expedition Pant in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
The graphics and colors of the relaxed-fit Men’s Trans-Antarctica Expedition Pant celebrate the 1990 International Trans-Antarctic Expedition, a cooperative effort that first drew global attention to the perils of climate change. This waterproof, breathable pant has articulated knees and a super-comfy taffeta lining.
- Relaxed fit
- Pull-on, elasticated waistband with drawcord for adjustability
- Designed with details from the original 1990 International Trans-Antarctic Expedition
- Embroidered logos on left and right thigh
- Expedition patches
- Secure-zip hand pockets and back pocket
- Articulated knees
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with non-PFC DWR finish helps keep you dry
- knee patches:
- 200D 163 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with non-PFC DWR finish
- 78 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- 200D 163 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% recycled nylon with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- R 31"