notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S TIGHT SHIP JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,494 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 24, 2017 11:48:57 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, streamlined shell freeride jacket
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, fixed hood
- Hood-secure feature keeps hood out of the way, when not in use
- Pit-zip vents
- Dual chest pockets
- Dual-entry flap and zip handwarmer pockets
- External media-pocket access with egress opening
- Wrist pass pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Gusseted, hook-and-loop, adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 1045 g (36.86 oz)
- Center Back:
- R 31", L 34" (M–XL only)
- Solid and print:
- 150D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 70D x 160D 160 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Get reliable protection from the elements even deep in the wilderness with this unlined water- and windproof DryVent™ jacket that features four-way stretch strategically placed vents and an adjustable hem and wrist cuffs to avoid snags on the trail.
Redesigned for 2014 to stay true to the styles of yesterday while encompassing the technology of today the Steep Tech™ Apogee Jacket offers nearly invincible protection against winter's fury. Constructed with Kevlar®-reinforced shoulders for high-risk descents this burly jacket includes ...