MEN’S THERMOBALL™ VERSA BOOTS
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 15.3 oz (436 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13.5" (34 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 5.5" (14 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Waterproof, insulated leather boot for chilly weather
- Waterproof, full-grain leather
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in the collar and 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco in the vamp for warmth
- Rubberized hardware for durability
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole/outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.