notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ VERSA BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 780 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 17, 2018 6:57:47 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Waterproof, insulated leather boot for chilly weather
- Waterproof, full-grain leather is BLC-compliant for quality
- Waterproof construction keeps feet dry
- PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation in the collar and 100 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco in the vamp for warmth
- Rubberized hardware for durability
- OrthoLite® ReBound footbed for long-term cushioning
- Injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole/outsole for cushioning
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 15.3 oz (436 g)
- Shaft Circ:
- 13.5" (34 cm)
- Shaft Height:
- 5.5" (14 cm)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Your feet will stay warm and dry on your next snowshoeing adventure with these waterproof leather boots insulated with heat-trapping 200 g Heatseeker™ insulation. The waterproof molded-rubber shell is streamlined to reduce underfoot bulk and improve flexibility over uneven ground. ...
Designed to keep you warmer when navigating from point A to B in wintry conditions this lace-up boot features a waterproof construction to seal out snow and is finished with a TNF Winter Grip® sole and IcePick® temperature-sensitive outsole lugs ...
A sturdy new mid-rise waterproof winter boot built with zonal insulation Cradle™ technology and a TNF Winter Grip® outsole to provide lightweight protection stability and traction in the worst conditions. Zonal insulation provides warmth where it's needed most (in the ...