Men's ThermoBall™ Triclimate® Jacket
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Length from center back:
- outer: 30", inner: 27"
- 75D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane with mechanical stretch and durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- inner body insulation:
- 10 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- inner collar, sleeve and side panel insulation:
- 60 g/m² PrimaLoft® Black Insulation
- Machine Wash
- Lifetime warranty
- Outer Jacket: Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed, stretch DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Zippered hand pockets
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Inner Jacket: 10 g/ft² ThermoBall™ insulation throughout the body with 60 g PrimaLoft® Black Insulation in the collar, sleeves and side panels
- Exposed, VISLON® center front zip
- Zippered hand pockets .
This waterproof, breathable technology utilizes a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. It's been lab- and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function.
- Waterproof Rating: 25 PSI minimum after 20 launderings
- Breathability: 750-800 g/m²/24 hours average
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.