notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,794 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 23, 2017 7:37:40 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket has a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L shell and a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket.
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, center front zip
- Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Raised high-definition logos
- Heathered fabric in select colorways
- [Inner Jacket] 10 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation throughout the body with 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco in the sleeves, side panels and collar
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Solid Outer:
- 75D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 80D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/ft PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation; 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Designed for weight-bearing pursuits in alpine environments this low-profile waterproof shell jacket is crafted with our progressive single-piece FuseForm™ construction to integrate abrasion-resistant zones in critical areas and reduce overall weight while providing total protection from the elements.
Get reliable protection from the elements even deep in the wilderness with this unlined water- and windproof DryVent™ jacket that features four-way stretch strategically placed vents and an adjustable hem and wrist cuffs to avoid snags on the trail.
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...