notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,094 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 24, 2017 6:52:44 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a fully featured DryVent™ 2L jacket with a ThermoBall™-insulated liner jacket
- [Exterior Shell] Signature fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual hip-level flap pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1370 g (48.33 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% dobby nylon pinstripe
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Introducing a new classic this all-around waterproof breathable HyVent hooded jacket features (200g) PrimaLoft® insulation for additional warmth and protection in cold conditions. Sleek two-layer HyVent shell provides a lighter softer feel and features abrasion-resistant matte nylon canvas overlayed at ...