notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ SNOW TRICLIMATE® PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,094 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 26, 2018 12:00:30 AM EDT
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a fully featured DryVent™ 2L jacket with a ThermoBall™-insulated liner jacket
- [Exterior Shell] Signature fit
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Secure-zip chest pocket
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual hip-level flap pockets
- Underarm vents
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-down stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner jacket] Zip-in liner jacket
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation retains loft and warmth, even when wet
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1370 g (48.33 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 31"; Liner: 28.5"
- 176 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% dobby nylon pinstripe
- 45 g/m² 100% nylon
- 11 g/m² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Ready to ski through snowstorms or tackle tall snowbanks this waterproof windproof snowsports jacket remains warm in cold conditions with ample insulation at the core (200 g) and slightly less in the sleeves (150 g) and hood (100 g). Fully ...
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.