MEN'S THERMOBALL™ LIFTY WINTER BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S THERMOBALL™ LIFTY WINTER BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
When every ounce counts, or you only need something light.
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 1 lb 3 oz (550 g)
- Shaft Height:
- 6.5" (16.5 cm)
- 400 g PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
- Limited One-Year Warranty
- Extremely durable, warm and waterproof winter boots
- Lightweight ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation retains warmth when wet
- Waterproof, ballistic-mesh upper with welded-TPU overlays for added protection
- Waterproof, full-grain leather mudguard
- Plush leather collar for superior comfort and warmth
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Lightweight, injection-molded, ground-contact EVA midsole/sole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive rubber lugs for increased traction
Developed in partnership with Primaoft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.