MEN’S THERMOBALL™ HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,320 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 6, 2016 2:47:36 PM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Highly-compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
Lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
- Ultralight, packable, hooded insulated jacket retains warmth even when wet
- ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft offers the lightweight loft, warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetics
- 15D nylon ripstop with ThermoBall™ insulation
- Attached fully adjustable hood
- Exposed molded-tooth front zip
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- bluesign® approved fabric
- shell: 15D 33 g/m² 100% nylon / insulation: PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™
- Avg Weight:
- 375 g (13.23 oz)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Warm your core with chambers of water-resistant 800-fill ProDown and remain nimble for climbing and weight-bearing pursuits. The sides of this jacket's torso shoulders and arms are constructed with FlashDry™ technology to regulate your body temperature by maximizing wicking and ...
Drastically reduce the windchill factor at the crag with a wind-resistant heavyweight WindWall® fleece hoodie that’s finished with a gridded fleece backing and durable enough to wear bouldering or belaying. DWR (durable water repellent finish) repels light moisture.