MEN'S SUMMIT L4 WINDSTOPPER® SOFT SHELL HOODIE
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S SUMMIT L4 WINDSTOPPER® SOFT SHELL HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- Avg Weight:
- 620 g (21.87 oz)
- Length from shoulder to hip:
- upper torso/upper sleeves:
- 33D x 30D 178 g/m² GORE WINDSTOPPER®—100% polyester
- lower torso/lower sleeves:
- 70D x 40D 167 g/m² WindWall®—89% nylon, 11% elastane stretch double weave
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Windproof, hybrid soft shell hoodie offers lasting comfort and protection from the elements
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Standard fit
- Made for movement
- GORE Windstopper® fabric provides lightweight protection
- Lower body and hood allow for higher breathability and reduced bulk
- Clean, bonded seams minimize irritation when wearing a harness
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood
- Invisible, harness- and pack-compatible zippered hand pockets
- Clean, bonded cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord can be adjusted through hand pockets
The specially engineered GORE WINDSTOPPER® membrane provides wind protection and stabilizes the microclimate close to the skin by allowing excess moisture to escape while preventing unwanted moisture from coming back in.
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 8, 2020 4:52:49 AM EDT
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali hoodie and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs ...