MEN'S SUMMIT L3 PROPRIUS DOWN HOODIE
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g (13.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 10D x 10D 25 g/m2 Pertex® Quantum® GL 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800-fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- The Summit Series™ Ski Mountaineering Collection offers a complete skimo system
- Features ultralight fabric and 800-fill goose down, which offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Pre-tensioned, helmet-compatible hood with elastic binding and rear adjustment
- Exposed, reverse coil front zip
- Large single chest pocket with stow compatibility
- Stretch-knit cuffs
- Single-pull, side-hem cinch-cord
Summit Series™ represents the pinnacle of outdoor product technology, design innovation and athlete testing. We design this collection to keep our athletes warm, dry and safe in extreme environments and engineer product based on their feedback in the field. This collaboration results in the strongest, lightest gear available that’s built for summit success.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.