MEN'S L3 DOWN MID-LAYER
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L3 DOWN MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 2, 2016 8:05:11 PM EST
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm™ nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Digital ink-jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- Clean-finish cuf fs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- VISLON® front zipper with of fset draft flap for added weather protection
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 12D x 15D + 30D 30 g/m², 100% nylon
- Insulation: 800-Fill RDS Down
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Give winter everything you've got in your arsenal with this 3-in-1 jacket system that pairs a rugged Gore-Tex exterior jacket with a zip-out 550-fill goose down interior jacket for pinnacle warmth and waterproof protection. The down-insulated jacket is crafted with ...
Battle dropping temperatures on the slopes with a 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket for reliable warmth without weight in cold conditions. The durable ripstop exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall.
We engineered this lightweight 800-fill down insulated hooded jacket with our new baffle construction to reduce the use of glue and stitching and create a highly packable layer that doesn’t sacrifice on-mountain warmth. Integrated transceiver security loop at the shoulder ...
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.