notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L3 DOWN MID-LAYER in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,500 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 22, 2017 9:15:06 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides compressible warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Lightweight yet durable FuseForm™ nylon fabric transitions from a micro-ripstop to a mini-ripstop for targeted durability
- Digital ink-jet print provides intentionally placed color for a unique visual
- Clean-finish cuf fs for minimal bulk
- Internal, secure-zip security and stash pockets
- VISLON® front zipper with of fset draft flap for added weather protection
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 12D x 15D + 30D 30 g/m², 100% nylon
- Insulation: 800-Fill RDS Down
- Avg Weight:
- 380 g
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments. The waist features an ...
Push towards the summit in wet cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. It’s specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...