MEN'S L6 DOWN JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S L6 DOWN JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,000 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 26, 2016 1:22:58 PM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Summit Series™ represents the world’s finest alpine equipment and apparel
- Designed with added ease for use as a belay jacket or an outer warmth layer that fits over the entire kit
- Engineered fabric and articulated patterning designed specifically for alpine mobility
- FuseForm™ construction transitions from a plain weave nylon to a ripstop nylon for targeted durability
- High-quality 800 fill down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union provides warmth and allows for traceability and transparency of our supply chain
- Deep neck drop for added warmth, comfort and ease of closure when layered over multiple garments
- Helmet-compatible, insulated hood with a brim and high front collar for maximum warmth and a two-point-adjust closure system
- VISLON®, two-way, polyurethane-coated, front zipper with of fset draf t flap for added weather protection
- Two chest and two hand pockets with polyurethane-coated zippers for added weather protection
- External chest pocket of fers access to the jacket’s interior so you can reach stashed gear
- Two interior stash pockets
- Hidden adjustable hem cinch-cord
- 35D x 45D 50 g/m² 100% nylon
- Insulation: 800-fill goose down
- Avg Weight:
- 1100 (g)
- Length from Center Back:
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battle dropping temperatures on the slopes with a 550-fill down insulated hooded jacket for reliable warmth without weight in cold conditions. The durable ripstop exterior has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed light snowfall.
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
Streamline your everyday layering with this quilted shirt jacket that's insulated with PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ for additional warmth without bulk or weight. Finished with chambray trim on the inner collar and cuffs for an unexpected casual touch. The DWR (durable water ...
"If it's cold and it's time to drop the clutch this is the jacket. Water-resistant breathable stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright The North Face® Athlete Rock Climber. For windy cold weather activities this coveted soft shell keeps you warm ...