MEN’S STRAIGHT PARAMOUNT 3.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S STRAIGHT PARAMOUNT 3.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 630 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 22, 2019 4:17:45 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Convertible stretch-woven hiking pants with zip-off legs
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Adjustable belt
- Legs zip off to create 8-inch inseam shorts
- Utility zip pocket at right side seam
- Zip at leg opening
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.5 oz)
- R 31"
- Zip off short inseam:
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Originally introduced for radical riding in '89 Rage lives on through the remake of our '92 edition featuring streetwear styles with bold blocking baggy fits and loud graphics. Pull-on fleece pants for reliving the 90s this time in even more ...