MEN'S STORM III WATERPROOF
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S STORM III WATERPROOF in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 20, 2019 4:33:46 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Waterproof, durable hiking shoes
- Suede geo quarter panel for midfoot support
- Breathable mesh
- Luxurious foam in the tongue and collar lining
- Gusseted tongue for waterproof debris protection
- Industry-leading OrthoLite® footbed for long-lasting comfort
- Compression-molded EVA midsole
- ESS Snake Plate™ forefoot protection prevents stone bruising
- Vibram® XS Trek sole features a proven lug pattern for wet and dry traction
- Approx Weight (½ pair):
- 15 oz (425 g)
- Limited One-Year Warranty
Go from section hiker to thru-hiker in these exceptionally comfortable hiking shoes that feature XtraFoam™ midsole technology for lasting support and stability and a highly breathable waterproof Gore-Tex® membrane for infallible protection from any conditions.
Traverse the toughest terrain in no time with these award-winning ultralight race-ready trail runners designed in collaboration with TNF ultrarunner Rob Krar. The energy-retaining FastFoam midsole is tuned for speed and the low-profile sole has multi-directional lugs for superior traction. ...
For maximum protection underfoot and subtle pronation correction wear these waterproof Gore-Tex® trail-running shoes when blazing down slick uneven trails. Constructed with a rigid Snake Plate™ under the ball of the foot for enhanced protection and rugged UltrATAC™ rubber soles ...