MEN'S SNOWSQUALL MID BOOTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S SNOWSQUALL MID BOOTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Approx Weight:
- ½ pair: 1 lb 4 oz (575 g) / pair: 2 lb 8 oz (1150 g) *based on Men’s 9
- Comfort Range:
- -25°F (-32°C)
- Limited one-year warranty
- Mid-rise, waterproof winter boot with zonal insulation
- [UPPER] Waterproof, nubuck and ballistic mesh upper
- Protective polyurethane (PU) coated leather midfoot mudguard
- HydroSeal® waterproof membrane
- Zonal insulation package employs 400 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation in the forefoot/toes and 200 g PrimaLoft® Eco insulation throughout the rest of the boot
- Mylar heat-trapping zones in the tongue and underfoot
- Lightweight, protective, compression-molded EVA half shell reduces weight and promotes walkability
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed with Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot-cushioning pads and ESS CRADLE™ support and cushioning system
- [BOTTOM] TPU and EVA CRADLE™ heel-stability and cushioning technology
- Lightweight, compression-molded EVA midsole
- Durable TNF™ Winter Grip® rubber outsole
- IcePick® temperature-sensitive lugs for increased winter traction
Developed in partnership with Primaloft, Inc., ThermoBall is a revolution in insulation technology. Unlike traditional continuous-filament synthetic insulation, the small, round PrimaLoft synthetic-fiber clusters closely mimic down clusters, trapping heat within small air pockets to retain warmth. Independent clo testing by Kansas State University has shown that ThermoBall has warmth equivalent to 600 fill goose down. As a result, ThermoBall can offer the lightweight warmth and compressibility of down with the wet-weather insulating performance of synthetic insulation.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 28, 2020 5:38:29 PM EDT