notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S SLASHER CARGO PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 960 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 26, 2017 1:34:50 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof, insulated, cargo freeride pants
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the thigh and knees
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Handwarmer zip pockets
- Velcro® flap cargo pockets with Lot Lift System
- Zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Flap back pockets
- Gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Outseam snap-cuff gussets
- Internal reinforced edge guards
- Avg Weight:
- 787 g (27.76 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 70D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% peached nylon
- 70D 165 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- taffeta, brushed tricot, mesh
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
New midweight cotton ripstop pants are rugged enough to handle maintenance work in your backyard while remaining comfortable during trips to the hardware store. Triple-stitched seams ensure that these durable pants will last for seasons to come. Constructed with articulated ...
Whether you’re maneuvering through a boulder field or hedging a sketchy river crossing you’ll be covered in these rugged midweight pants crafted with durable yet flexible Sorona® Triexta-blend fabric and articulated seams for maximum range of motion. Available with 30 ...
Whether you’re gunning for a personal first ascent or bagging your all-time favorite peak these trail-ready pants will help you meet your mountaineering goals. Four-way stretch-woven construction adds durability and enhances range of motion. Available with 30 32 and 34-inch ...