notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S SICKLINE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 26, 2017 7:30:01 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Avg Weight:
- 649 g (22.89 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Whether you’re gunning for a personal first ascent or bagging your all-time favorite peak these trail-ready pants will help you meet your mountaineering goals. Four-way stretch-woven construction adds durability and enhances range of motion. Available with 30 32 and 34-inch ...
Perfect for multi-day hikes these ultralight waterproof and windproof rain pants feature knee-high zippers to help you change in a hurry. The elastic waist keeps pants from sagging and adjustable ankle closures prevent water from seeping into socks.