MEN’S SICKLINE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S SICKLINE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 4, 2016 7:50:04 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Avg Weight:
- 649 g (22.89 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments. The waist features an ...
Sport this lightweight baselayer tight for optimal warmth and moisture management during cool- to cold-weather activities. Crafted of anti-odor polyester knit fabric that features wicking FlashDry™ Eco technology to wick sweat and dramatically improve drying time. Partial mechanical stretch fabrication ...
Our best-selling convertible pant is updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees morphing into shorts creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and ...
We built our most advanced hard shell pant for alpine climbing in extreme conditions: It delivers targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseForm™ construction and a highly breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® 3L membrane. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the ...