MEN’S SICKLINE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S SICKLINE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 19, 2017 7:38:32 PM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof big-mountain riding shell pants with two-way stretch
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Water-resistant, kissing welt, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with phone pocket and bellow
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Avg Weight:
- 649 g (22.89 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 160D x 140D 139 g/m² (4.1 oz/yd²) DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon plain weave with mechanical stretch
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Peak-bagging alpinists require nearly indestructible pants that will weather multiple summit pushes. These rugged pants are constructed with an ultra-durable 70D Gore-Tex® Pro Shell exterior that remains waterproof and windproof in the most demanding mountain environments. The waist features an ...
Ideal for your active lifestyle on and off the trails these stretch nylon hiking pants repel light moisture and feature articulated knees with cooling mesh for increased ventilation. The comfortable elastic waistband is finished with an adjustable buckle.
When you're in the middle of the wilderness and the ominous skies open up and it starts to pour reach into your pack and slip on these seam-sealed technical pants for lightweight rain protection. The HyVent® 2.5 exterior provides multi-layered ...
The premier pant for climbing 8 000-meter peaks the Himalayan Pant is a necessity for athletes aiming for top of the world. Top-quality 800-fill down keeps elite alpinists protected during ascents well-above the freezing zone. These technically innovative pants are ...