notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S SHERMAN INSULATED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of October 21, 2017 5:21:48 PM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Insulated, parka-length freeride jacket
- Relaxed fit offers more room in the body and sleeves
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, fixed hood
- Hood-secure feature keeps hood out of the way, when not in use
- Pit-zip vents
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- External media-pocket access with egress opening
- Wrist pass pocket
- Internal goggle pocket
- Internal stash pocket
- Snap-down stretch powder skirt with elastic gripper
- Clip integration easily connects jacket to pant waistband
- Gusseted, hook-and-loop, adjustable cuffs
- Elasticated thumb-loop cuffs
- Adjustable hem system
- Avg Weight:
- 820 g (28.92 oz)
- Center Back:
- 70D x 160D 160 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon
- 75D x 150D 175 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Boasting maximum breathability and weather-resistant protection for bluebird days on the slopes this TNF™ Apex Aerobic alpine jacket is crafted with varied insulation delivering the most warmth around your core and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves.
This versatile waterproof backcountry tool is fully insulated with our ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® technology. The round synthetic-fiber clusters trap and retain heat to achieve phenomenal warmth in cold wet weather while remaining highly compressible.