notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S QUINCE HOODED JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 11, 2017 12:22:44 PM EST
Designed for Climbing
- Mid or outer insulated layer designed for ski mountaineering, backcountry skiing and alpine climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior, compressible warmth
- Zip handwarmer pockets are generous and easy to access
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating repels water
- Avg Weight:
- 372 g (13 oz)
- Center Back:
- body: 15D 32 g/m² 100% nylon double ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...
Fully featured for peak performance throughout the season this versatile 3-in-1 ski jacket system pairs a waterproof windproof hooded shell with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together in the dead of winter for reliable insulation ...