notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S PROGRESSOR INSULATED HYBRID HOODIE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 25, 2017 7:43:00 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- Lightweight, hybrid climbing hoodie with warm, insulated body
- The Progressor Collection is an alpine-layering system that’s designed for climbing
- Alpine Fit designed for vertical movement
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold insulated body
- Lightweight stretch woven in the sleeves and hood
- Elastic-bound hood and cuffs
- Laser-perforated underarms for venting
- Durable, molded-tooth front zipper
- Low-profile, secure-zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 330 g (11.6 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 40 g/m² 50% nylon, 50% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Sleeves and hood:
- 88 g/m² 84% nylon ripstop, 16% elastane
- 100 g PrimaLoft® Gold Insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
Engineered to maximize your freedom as you rise up the face this smooth-face fleece features FuseForm™ targeted seamless construction that eliminates friction while you climb and body-mapped knit backing that’s ultra-durable and breathes right where you need it to.
A new hybrid design pairs the core warmth of our ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® synthetic insulation with our breathable stretch soft-shell Apex Aerobic at the sides and sleeves for ultralight warmth in all conditions without sacrificing overall breathability. Insulated shoulders ...