notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S PREMONITION JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,680 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 24, 2017 4:44:10 AM EDT
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 800-fill down big mountain riding jacket is light and packable without sacrificing warmth
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- New engineered woven-baffle construction reduces the need for glue or baffle stitching
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets double as core vents
- Chest pocket doubles as a stowpocket
- Under-helmet fitted hood
- Avg Weight:
- 415 g (14.64 oz)
- Center Back:
- 15D 35 g/m² (1.03 oz/yd²) 100% nylon 3D woven-baffle taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Side Panels and Lining:
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
New full-featured hard shell jacket is made with water-shedding HyVent® 2.5L fabric at exterior for complete waterproof breathable seam sealed protection. Fully adjustable (and removable) hood lets your morph the level of protection as needed. Super lightweight and packable design ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For the ultimate protection while pursuing new terrain and epic lines rely on this warm insulated jacket with a hyper-durable waterproof exterior. Midweight nylon seamlessly integrates with a heavier weight nylon in the hood shoulders sides and inner arms to ...
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our new FuseForm™ construction ...