MEN’S PREMONITION JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S PREMONITION JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,800 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 17, 2017 4:53:20 AM EST
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 800-fill down big mountain riding jacket is light and packable without sacrificing warmth
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- New engineered woven-baffle construction reduces the need for glue or baffle stitching
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Two internal dump pockets
- Two hand pockets double as core vents
- Chest pocket doubles as a stowpocket
- Under-helmet fitted hood
- Avg Weight:
- 415 g (14.64 oz)
- Center Back:
- 15D 35 g/m² (1.03 oz/yd²) 100% nylon 3D woven-baffle taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Side Panels and Lining:
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
With its name derived from the largest community in Antarctica the McMurdo Parka protects those who wear it from harsh wintry conditions like the elements facing residents on the South Pole. This vintage-inspired parka boasts a slew of pockets and ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For technical layering at its best this highly breathable insulated hybrid backcountry jacket is specifically designed to be layered under our Steep Series jackets. The durable exterior has four-way stretch at the shoulders and underarms for improved freedom of movement ...
Tackle cold and windy commute conditions head on with this fully featured 550-fill down insulated jacket that's finished with a stylish waxed exterior. The removable hood now features a wire brim and Italian-made faux fur that's detachable. Ribbed cuffs are ...