notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN'S HIMALAYAN PANT in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 5,490 - 5,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 18, 2018 5:32:31 AM EST
Designed for Climbing
- 800 fill goose down offers superior warmth, while 700 fill goose down in lower legs provides compression resistance
- Welded baffle construction eliminates cold spots and weak points that accompany needle holes
- 100% windproof fabric with added weather protection at knees, kickpatches and seat
- Soft, stretchy bib with adjustable suspenders
- Two-way, partially exposed, reverse-coil center front zip with internal insulated draft tube
- Exposed snap closure at waist
- Internal belt with buckle closure allows for easy adjustment
- Covered, secure-zip hand pockets
- Two-way leg zip is one continuous zip and forms crescent drop-seat construction
- Internal snap closure at ankles
- Summit Series® collection is harness and pack-compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1100 g (38.8 oz)
- Regular 32"
- body: 30D 56 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water repellent (DWR) finish, bib: 70D 240 g/m² 77% nylon, 23% elastane knit
- Lifetime Warranty
Stay warm during pre-dawn jogs in midweight fleece pants that are woven with extremely durable FlashDry-XDô fibers to wick moisture and keep you comfortable. Reinforced hand pockets prevent even the smallest items from escaping through holes.
Keep your lower half dialed in the most extreme winter environments with heavyweight baselayer tights that deliver an exceptional warmth-to-weight ratio. The anti-odor fleece features FlashDry™ fibers to wick sweat away from the skin and dramatically speed drying time. Constructed ...
Whether you’re gunning for a personal first ascent or bagging your all-time favorite peak these trail-ready pants will help you meet your mountaineering goals. Four-way stretch-woven construction adds durability and enhances range of motion. Available with 30 32 and 34-inch ...