MEN’S STRAIGHT PARAMOUNT 3.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S STRAIGHT PARAMOUNT 3.0 CONVERTIBLE PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 900 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of January 17, 2019 2:28:22 PM EST
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Convertible stretch-woven hiking pants with zip-off legs
- Straight fit
- Durable stretch woven fabric
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) 50
- Adjustable belt
- Legs zip off to create 8-inch inseam shorts
- Utility zip pocket at right side seam
- Zip at leg opening
- Heat transfer logo on left thigh
- Avg Weight:
- 500 g (17.5 oz)
- R 31"
- Zip off short inseam:
- 155 g/m² 96% nylon, 4% elastane stretch woven
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Foul fall weather won’t interfere with your run in these windproof and water-repellent pants that feature a state-of-the-art three-layer construction and moisture-wicking FlashDryô fibers to regulate temperature for comfort in any conditions. Stretch-knit fabrics and articulation at the knees ensure ...