MEN’S NUPTSE RIDGE PARKA
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S NUPTSE RIDGE PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,872 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Now offering free online returns on all orders shipped to Canada.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Parka-length, 700 fill goose down insulated jacket with a Sherpa-lined hood
- Relaxed fit
- 700 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout the body and sleeves and 120 g Heatseeker™ insulation in the hood
- Two-layer, waterproof overlay for added weather protection
- Fully adjustable, Sherpa-lined hood
- Center front stormflap with Velcro® closure
- Two-way, center front zip
- Secure-zip hand and internal pockets
- Internal comfort cuff
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Avg Weight:
- 1004 g (35.4 oz)
- Center Back:
- 50D 86 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Process print:
- 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester with DWR finish
- 167 g/m² 100% ripstop nylon with DWR finish
- 700 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 120 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash