MEN’S NFZ PANTS
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S NFZ PANTS in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 9, 2016 6:32:45 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
Best-in-class waterproof protection for inclement weather.
- Durable, waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® 2L pant with dual thigh pockets
- Steep Series collection is fully featured for on-mountain performance
- Relaxed ergo fit is engineered with articulation and extra ease
- Waterproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops with clip integration connects jacket to pant waistband
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip hand pockets
- Polyurethane (PU) zip cargo pocket with Lot Lift System
- Insulated, secure-zip phone pocket located inside cargo pocket
- Water-resistant, flap-cover, zip inner-thigh vents with mesh gussets
- Reinforced cuffs with cuff-zip gussets
- Stretch gaiter with gripper elastic and boot hook
- Avg Weight:
- 745 g (26.28 oz)
- S 30", R 32", L 34"
- 75D 140 g/m² (4.13 oz/yd²) GORE-TEX® 2L—100% polyester dobby
- 40D 50 g/m² 100% nylon honeycomb taffeta
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Our best-selling convertible pant is updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees morphing into shorts creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and ...
The premier pant for climbing 8 000-meter peaks the Himalayan Pant is a necessity for athletes aiming for top of the world. Top-quality 800-fill down keeps elite alpinists protected during ascents well-above the freezing zone. These technically innovative pants are ...
Chase down fresh powder dumped by fast-moving storm systems with the protection of waterproof alpine ski pants that are constructed with our ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® insulation from the mid-thigh down for reliable warmth in cold wet conditions.