Men’s Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Mountain Light Triclimate® Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 23, 2019 11:34:50 AM EDT
- [Outer Jacket] Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX Paclite® shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementary garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Stormflap with Velcro® closure covers the center front zip
- Covered, Zippered chest pocket and hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Adjustable Velcro® cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] 550 fill goose down offers superior warmth yet remains highly compressible
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front zip
- Covered, Zippered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 880 g (31.04 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 29.75", inner: 26.25"
- outer body:
- 56D 101 g/m² GORE-TEX Paclite®—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- outer lining:
- 75D 68 g/m² 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- inner body:
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon with DWR finish
- inner lining:
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% polyester taffeta
- inner insulation:
- 550 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Wintertime treks are a blast with the customized coverage of this 3-in-1 jacket that combines a durable waterproof outer shell with a removable 550 fill down insulated inner jacket. The exterior shell jacket features plenty of secure-zip pockets hold trail ...
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. This water-resistant and windproof jacket is now lighter without sacrificing its protective qualities breathable performance and on-hill features. If ...
When the mercury drops you’ll be ready in this DryVent™ 2L hard shell that has a Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket for all the warmth you could wish for. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. The ...