MEN’S MOUNTAIN LIGHT TRICLIMATE® JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MOUNTAIN LIGHT TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,490 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 2, 2016 3:55:41 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs two pinnacle jackets together—a waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® fabric shell and a removable hybrid down/stretch fleece liner
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- [Outer Jacket]
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed GORE-TEX® 2L shell
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front zip with stormflap and Velcro® closure
- Two venting zip hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible pocket
- [Inner Jacket]
- Insulated with warm 550 fill down
- Superstretch side panels
- Zip hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 1092 g (38.52 oz)
- Center Back:
- outer: 105 g/m² GORE-TEX® 2L—100% polyester ripstop
- inner: 50D 75 g/m² 100% polyester
- Inner insulation:
- 550 fill goose down
- Lifetime Warranty
We built our most advanced hard shell jacket for alpine climbing in extreme conditions: It delivers targeted durability and superior protection with localized FuseForm™ construction and a highly breathable waterproof GORE-TEX® 3L membrane. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the ...
Push towards the summit in wet cold conditions with the protection of our warmest ThermoBall™ jacket. It’s specifically designed for vertical movement with stretch paneling and lightweight yet durable mini-ripstop fabric. Part of the Summit Series™ collection- the world’s finest ...
Updated with streamlined ThermoBall™ powered by PrimaLoft® baffles contoured to fit your body and maintain core warmth during winter camping excursions in cold wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth on the coldest winter days ...