notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MOUNT ELBERT PARKA in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,794 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of August 17, 2018 7:26:36 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Insulated, fitted parka with waterproof exterior
- Pit-zip vents
- Key fob
- Raglan sleeves with gusset creates ease of movement
- Fixed hood with lay-flat construction
- Water-resistant Napoleon pocket on chest
- Sleeve metro-pass pocket and side-entry hand pockets
- Front zip with snap placket
- Velcro® tabs on sleeve cuffs
- Reflective logo on chest and back
- Avg Weight:
- 1255 g (44.3 oz)
- Center Back:
- solid shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% nylon faille
- heather shell: HyVent™ 2L—100% polyester twill
- lining: 100% polyester taffeta
- 550 fill down, 120 g Heatseeker™
- Lifetime Warranty
Built for freeriders who dominate every feature on the mountain this waterproof HyVent® 2L Tom Wallisch-inspired jacket offers insulated warmth and breathability without restricting movement. Available in regular-medium 30-inch long Classic fit or medium-large 33-inch long Super-Park fit. Varied insulation ...
This down-insulated waterproof jacket stays true to The North Face® tradition with innovative attributes and encompasses a detachable faux fur trim on the hood for added protection and style. With multiple pockets this durable jacket is ideal wear on cold ...