notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,494 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 26, 2017 1:34:11 AM EDT
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
Durable Water Repellent
DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- 800-fill down insulated jacket delivers improved warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Engineered, woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Stay dry and move seamlessly in this waterproof rain shell that's lightweight yet hyper-durable with our FuseForm™ construction that seamlessly integrates strong nylon yarns at the shoulders and breathable yarns through the torso for targeted abrasion resistance.
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...
Get reliable protection from the elements even deep in the wilderness with this unlined water- and windproof DryVent™ jacket that features four-way stretch strategically placed vents and an adjustable hem and wrist cuffs to avoid snags on the trail.