notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MORPH JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,743 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 17, 2017 9:48:19 PM EST
Designed for Climbing
Durable Water Repellent
- 800-fill down insulated jacket delivers improved warmth, weather-resistance and durability
- Alpine fit
- 800 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) offers superior warmth yet remains extremely compressible
- Engineered, woven-baffle construction minimizes stitching
- Secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Harness- and pack-friendly pocket placement
- Internal elastic-bound cuffs
- Hidden hem cinch-cord at center front zip
- Avg Weight:
- 312 g (11 oz)
- Center Back:
- 20D 75 g/m² 100% nylon with engineered woven baffle
- 800 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
Our most breathable ultra-lightweight jacket ever this waterproof shell is crafted of Gore-Tex® Active with SHAKEDRY™ to shed wind rain and sweat during active endeavors in wet cool conditions. What it lacks in weight it gains in durability.
Nail your marathon training runs in this streamlined water-repellent jacket that features a three-layer construction with a gridded fleece backer for breathable warmth. Oversize secure-zip hand pockets to hold gloves and hats for extra warmth when you need it.
Ready to shield you from the rain this hooded shell jacket features multi-layer waterproofing a waterproof front zipper and fully sealed seams to keep your layers dry in a downpour. The dry-touch interior is highly breathable and eliminates the need ...