MEN’S MONTANA GORE-TEX® GLOVES
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MONTANA GORE-TEX® GLOVES in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- DryVent™ 2L—100% nylon herringbone tweed
- Synthetic leather
- Palm insulation:
- 100 g Heatseeker™
- Back-of-hand insulation:
- 200 g Heatseeker™
- 100% polyester Sherpa fleece
- Gore-Tex® products
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Spot Clean Only
- Please reference the glove sizing chart for your correct fit
- Warm, waterproof Gore-Tex® gloves with a long gauntlet
- Etip™ functionality works with touchscreen devices
- Waterproof Gore-Tex® insert improves dexterity
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Water-resistant synthetic leather provides a soft yet extremely durable palm
- Full-coverage gauntlet keeps out snow
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Removable Wrist Oven™ leash provides warmth when combined with a handwarmer
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps in heat
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 1, 2020 4:13:47 PM EDT