MEN’S MENDELSON JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MENDELSON JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 3,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of December 3, 2016 4:39:07 AM EST
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Parka-length, fully featured, insulated ski jacket
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual hip-level flap pockets
- Underarm vents
- Autofit cuffs easily adjust over or under gloves
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-away stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Avg Weight:
- 1050 g (37.04 oz)
- Center Back:
- 168D 209 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—56% polyester, 30% recycled polyester, 14% nylon
- 210D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Battle the elements while skinning uphill from base camp or drop in high above the tree line with the protection of our most technically advanced waterproof jacket that integrates four-way stretch with targeted abrasion resistance using our FuseForm™ construction technique. ...
Be ready for conditions to change on a dime during all-day outdoor exploration with this 3-in-1 layering system that pairs an ultralight stretch shell jacket with a zip-in PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ jacket that's crafted with lightly insulated PrimaLoft® sleeves. Wear these ...
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
Designed to maximize your performance despite severe conditions in the backcountry this durable jacket delivers highly breathable waterproof protection and features two cargo pockets two large alpine pockets and an adjustable stowable hood for additional utility in the field.