notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S MENDELSON JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 0 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of May 25, 2017 6:45:58 AM EDT
Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Parka-length, fully featured, insulated ski jacket
- Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Waterproof, windproof, breathable, fully seam sealed
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible, removable hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Dual hip-level flap pockets
- Underarm vents
- Autofit cuffs easily adjust over or under gloves
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Four-snap, snap-away stretch powder skirt with gripper elastic
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Avg Weight:
- 1050 g (37.04 oz)
- Center Back:
- 168D 209 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—56% polyester, 30% recycled polyester, 14% nylon
- 210D 168 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester
- 100% recycled polyester taffeta with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Drop into remote mountain zones in the most demanding locations in the world with the nearly indestructible protection of this 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3L waterproof Steep Series jacket. A purpose-built exterior chest pocket secures a radio transceiver and a water-resistant ...
Break into the backcouty on any ski mountaineering or alpine climbing mission with a boost of warmth from this versatile featherweight 800-fill down layer that's finished with a protective yet sleek 15D exterior. This product contains at least 90% bluesign® ...
Ready for the pursuit of pow and heli-ski tours chasing an endless winter this premier fully featured jacket is zip-in compatible with the Hydro Heli Vest for all-day hydration. This heritage-inspired jacket is reinforced with bomber Kevlar® across the shoulders ...