notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S KRESTWOOD ETIP™ GLOVE in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 450 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! VIPeak Members get free online returns. Everyone gets free returns in-store.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of March 28, 2017 6:39:00 AM EDT
- Tech-savvy glove crafted of bonded fleece and durable nylon warms hands in cool conditions
- Nylon Taslan® over knuckles and fingers for added durability
- UR® Powered fleece at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability
- Synthetic gripper palm provides superior grip
- 5 Dimensional Fit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural, relaxed position
- PU tab at cuff for easy on/off
- shell: 400 g/m² 100% polyester sweater-knit face bonded with fleece backer / back-of-hand overlay: nylon Taslan®
- palm: TKA 300 with UR® Powered conductive / palm overlay: synthetic suede with silicone gripper print
- Lifetime Warranty
Now more versatile than ever this ultralight multi-purpose WindWall® fleece glove blocks winter's raw winds without limiting your access to your electronic devices. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology that's compatible with touchscreens to keep ...
Lightweight Windstopper® fleece backpacking glove that blocks the wind in cool climates and allows you to multi-task while operate a phone or MP3 player outdoors. Five-finger touchscreen compatibility and gripper at palm keep you connected to the digital world.
Shield your hands from the wind during blustery hikes in cool conditions with lightweight ripstop soft-shell gloves that are crafted with a Windstopper® lining. All five fingers and the suede gripper palm feature conductive technology for touchscreen and click-wheel compatibility. ...