Men's Cryos Reversible Vest GTX®
- Avg Weight:
- 410 g (14.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- 196 g/m² GORE-TEX 2L—98% cotton, 2% elastane stretch cotton twill
- 97% cotton, 3% elastane brick camo jacquard
- 40D 62 g/m² 100% nylon ripstop with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 800 fill goose down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Standard fit, reversible vest
- Vertical chest pocket with snap flap closure
- Partially-exposed, AquaGuard® chest pocket zip
- Triple-compartment, wraparound lower cargo hand pockets with snap flap closure
- Reverse side: Crinkle ripstop with macro-maze quilt pattern
- Concealed-zip hand pockets set into maze pattern
GORE-TEX® products are designed to provide superior comfort and durable waterproof protection for a wide range of outdoor activities. The GORE-TEX® revolutionary patented membrane technology is specifically engineered to form an impenetrable barrier against wind and water while maintaining breathability. GORE-TEX® fabric is used in a two-layer construction for a lighter and softer feel and in a three-layer construction for a more heavy-duty alternative.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.