notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S APEX STORM PEAK TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of February 18, 2018 5:54:06 AM EST
Designed for Skiing
Designed for Snowboarding
- 3-in-1 ski jacket pairs a water-resistant, breathable shell with a soft-shell liner jacket
- [Outer] Signature fit is tailored for alpine-specific mobility
- Water-resistant, breathable, fully seam sealed
- 100% windproof fabric: wind permeability rated at 0 CFM
- Four-way stretch soft shell adds mobility
- Polyurethane (PU) logo
- Dual-adjustment, helmet-compatible hood
- Dual secure-zip chest pockets
- Dual brushed handwarmer pockets
- Internal media-security pocket
- Dual internal mesh pockets
- Internal goggle pocket
- Two-snap powder skirt
- Wrist accessory pocket with goggle cloth
- [Liner] highly wind resistant: air permeability rated at less than 20 CFM
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Avg Weight:
- 1660 g (58.55 oz)
- Center Back:
- Shell: 30"; Liner: 27.5"
- 340 g/m² WindWall®—97% polyester, 3% elastane soft shell
- 280 g/m² 100% polyester bonded soft shell
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
For unparalleled versatility on the trails this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a textured waterproof lined shell with a zip-out midweight hardface fleece for customizable insulation. Wear both jackets together in cold wet conditions or wear them separately as weather permits. ...
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...