Men’s Millerton Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Millerton Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 1,100 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of September 19, 2019 5:32:50 AM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- Standard fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with taffeta lining
- 100% windproof fabric
- Attached hood with adjustable shockcord
- Exposed, water-resistant, reverse-coil center front zip with internal draft flap
- Covered, secure-zip, bellowed hand pockets with webbing detail
- Adjustable Velcro® cuffs with webbing detail
- Hem cinch-cord
- Avg Weight:
- 499 g (17.6 oz)
- Length from center back:
- 75D x 75D 117 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 80D x 50D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with DWR finish
- camo print:
- 75D x 75D 120 g/m² DryVent™ 2L—100% polyester with DWR finish
- solid lining:
- 75D x 75D 66 g/m² 100% polyester
- print lining:
- 50D x 50D 80 g/m² 100% polyester
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
When the mercury drops you’ll be ready in this DryVent™ 2L hard shell that has a Heatseeker™-insulated inner jacket for all the warmth you could wish for. Wear these high-performance ski jackets together or separately as the season progresses. The ...
The iconic Denali returns as an anorak constructed with recycled fleece for unmatched warmth comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana ...
Tie in and climb through the winter in this ultra warm lightweight jacket that’s insulated with 800 fill down and features our engineered woven-chamber construction that reduces stitching and eliminates cold spots. A harness-friendly Alpine Fit is specifically designed for ...