Men’s Down Sierra 3.0 Jacket
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the Men’s Down Sierra 3.0 Jacket in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- 125 g/m² 72% recycled polyester, 28% cotton with non-PFC durable water-repellent (non-PFC DWR) finish
- 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester
- recycled 600 fill waterfowl down; certified to the Global Recycled Standard (GRS) by Textile Exchange
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
- Standard fit
- Center front zip has a retro snap-closure stormflap
- Double-entry heritage Sierra pockets with secure-Velcro® closure
- Three-piece, adjustable hood with shockcord
- Recycled 600 fill waterfowl down
- Internal grosgrain locker loop
- Adjustable hem with shockcord
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of July 14, 2020 9:57:35 PM EDT