MEN’S DOWN SIERRA 2.0 JACKET
notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S DOWN SIERRA 2.0 JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
- 128 g/m² 73% nylon, 27% cotton woven with non-fluorinated durable water-repellent (NF DWR) finish
- 50D 73 g/m² 100% recycled polyester woven taffeta
- 550 fill down; certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union
- Standard fit
- Brushed nylon/cotton blend with a cotton-like hand feel
- Removable, zip-off hood with concealable zip
- Double-entry hand pockets
- Center front zip with button-down stormflap
- Adjustable bungee-cord-cinch waist
- Logo patch and embroidered 550 fill down logo on left sleeve
- Two-way center -front zipper
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
Certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union. The RDS ensures that our down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking, and helps track the down used in our products from farm to finished garment.
The fill power of goose down indicates two important features: the warmth-to-weight ratio and compressibility. Our products are insulated with exclusive, high-fill-power down ranging from 550 fill to 950 fill, representing the highest-quality down commercially available.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of June 3, 2020 9:33:49 AM EDT