notify me when available
Please enter your email so we can alert you when the MEN’S THERMOBALL™ TRICLIMATE® JACKET in is back in stock. We promise not to spam you. You will only be notified once.
You will earn 2,990 PeakPoints with this product
Our products are fully warranted against defects in materials and workmanship with a lifetime guarantee. Exclusions apply*. See Details
Returns are easy! Everyone gets free online and in-store returns.
FIND IN A STORE
Please enter your "City, State" or "Zip Code" to find stores
STORES - Available as of April 25, 2018 12:03:42 PM EDT
Designed for Hiking
- 3-in-1 jacket has a waterproof, breathable DryVent™ 2.5L shell and a removable ThermoBall™-insulated inner jacket.
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2.5L shell
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face®
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Exposed, center front zip
- Concealed secure-zip chest and hand pockets
- Velcro® adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Raised high-definition logos
- Heathered fabric in select colorways
- [Inner Jacket] 10 g/ft² PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation throughout the body with 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco in the sleeves, side panels and collar
- Secure-zip covered hand pockets
- Avg Weight:
- 780 g (27.5 oz)
- Center Back:
- Solid Outer:
- 75D 130 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- Heather Outer:
- 80D 133 g/m² DryVent™ 2.5L—95% polyester, 5% elastane
- 30D 45 g/m² 100% nylon taffeta
- Inner Insulation:
- 10 g/ft PrimaLoft® ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation; 60 g PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Eco
- Lifetime Warranty
- Care Instructions:
- Machine Wash
Get the versatile coverage you need this ski season with a customizable three-in-one jacket system that prepares you for unpredictable conditions. The exterior jacket is constructed of breathable TNF™ Apex ClimateBlock for water-resistant windproof protection when you're skiing on piste. ...
Dial in your winter protection with a 3-in-1 jacket system that provides customized levels of coverage for protection from prolonged exposure to water and wind just pair the waterproof DryVent™ shell with the zip-in windproof stretch soft-shell jacket.
Always ready for long commutes in challenging ever-changing conditions this 3-in-1 jacket system pairs a longer waterproof hooded shell with a shorter zip-in insulated liner jacket. Wear both jackets together for all-around weather protection or separately on milder days.
For on-mountain versatility and customized weather protection this alpine-specific jacket system pairs a waterproof streamlined shell with a reversible zip-in insulated (100 g) liner. The warm liner jacket can be removed during spring skiing conditions or worn as a standalone ...